So we went from 8 POTS lines to 4, as we don't need as many any more. Of course, what I didn't think of was that this feature requires using a POTS line to accomplish. Basically a customer calls in, leaves a message, and then cascade levels are checked to see who to send the voicemail to.

I read the POTS line part here:
https://sundance-communications.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/562258/Searchpage/1/Main/80555/Words/mailbox+cascade+notification/Search/true/Re:_Outgoing_number_on_PRI#Post562258

But that makes sense, and isn't a problem as I only need 1 POTS for fax, 2 POTS for dial up modems, and this one. However, I have tried swapping our new RJ11 jacks around on the patch, and I can't seem to get any of them to pick up this process in the Intertel system. I have made about 20 test calls today, and a customer made 12 last night, and only 1 has made it to the second cascade level (somehow bypassing my phone which should be first..?).

Does anyone have any insight in to how a line that also has an associated mailbox with primary message notification is getting out?

Here are a bunch of screenshots with (hopefully) all the information needed. I will gladly PayPal $25 for the solution!

[Linked Image from cdn.pbrd.co]