Michael in theory it's a great idea. However in the real world those color coordinated schemes slowly slide off the rails. I need a2 foot green patch for a camera well I only can find a 2 foot grey, It's o.k. I'll change it later and so it goes with no one ever changing it out. You have one one pair digital set for a courtesy phone now cubes are going there for more employees. However it will be temporary so I'll make a splitter on both ends to add more phones with out pulling more cable because the client doesn't want to spend to add more cable there's an AP so the new folks wilo do data wirelessly. Just that quickly a great idea turns south. Never mind you ran a cable for voice for future use you go to use it and find out it was rerouted to the ceiling for an IP camera because the cable was run during construction and now a new cable run was "Too Hard" for the other guy so now your quoted and expected 15 minute job becomes an all day affair. Plus new switches were mounted in your expansion foot print so you get to add a new rack. Sorry this was just an issue for us last week.

John 807