Tommy- since I can't remember crap anymore I referred to what you wrote many years ago:

Use "Call Coverage":

The answering extension must have the line assigned to it, and have Immediate or Delayed Ring. It must have Auto VMS Cover, and a mailbox. The extension that will cover the line is assigned in #208-NN-XX, AND in #206-7-NN-2 (NOT ASSIGNED)

Use "Line Ownership":

The answering extension must have the line assigned to it, and have Immediate or Delayed Ring. It must have Auto VMS Cover, and a mailbox. The extension that will cover the line is assigned IN THE VOICEMAIL, under the Line Ownership menu. The line is assigned to VMS Line Cover in #206-7-NN-3, and the setting in #208-NN must be CLEARED.

What's the difference in the two approaches? Using Call Cover, the covering extension can go into DND and the calls will be answered immediately. Using Line Ownership, the owner extension can go into DND, and the line will continue to ring on any other extensions that receive the line.

If you are using PC Card Mail, there is NOT a Line Ownership option, so you must use Call Coverage
instead.

Note that with Call coverage it's #206-7-NN-2 (NOT ASSIGNED)

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.