Hello everyone! I'm looking for some information/help/guidance on connecting two different PBX systems. I am looking to connect a Panasonic KX-NCP500 and a FreePBX server I made from a Raspberry Pi. When I say connect all I mean is that the FreePBX and the Panasonic systems can dial each others extensions. The FreePBX server is running FreePBX 14.0.2.14 with asterisk version 13.20.0. As my understanding that on the Panasonic side I need DSP card(Which is has) and the Activation Key for SIP trunks and Extensions(Which it also has). I believe I need to create a trunk between the two systems and establish a dial plan. I know how to change all the settings on the FreePBX side, but not sure what is required or where to set these things up on the Panasonic. I read all 3 programming manuals for the PBX however I am still pretty new in the whole VOIP world. Learned most things on the fly making the RasPBX, don't know the Panasonic system very well, but trying to learn. Has anyone done this before? Does my logic on connecting the two make sense? Is there a better way to connect the two? Thanks everyone, any insight would be greatly appreciated.