Electrician pulled these cables, but he didn’t buy them, Dr brought 2 boxes of left overs from his house project and asked him to use it, according to Dr they worked very well for more than a year. Dr is blaming electrician for doing poor job terminating patch panel and jacks (I agree with him, some pairs are separated for 1-2”). Builder didn’t have low voltage in his scope of work, he let Dr to hire whoever he likes and he did hire his electrical sub. I bidded on wiring too, but didn’t get it, now I know why:)
Back my to my question, will cca work for digital handsets? I know they are not UL listed, not suitable for PoE applications, don’t meet the code and pure junk in general
According to nec hardware manual cable run cannot exceed 300ft, I’m guessing due to resistance, cca has higher resistance but in theory should work for short distances.
Builder referred me to this Dr and many other clients in the past and asking me to be loyal, close my eyes and get it done. So I did would rather loose money on install than loose a builder.
Will keep you posted