Originally Posted by helpifican
The IP address(s) in 84-26 must be on the same subnet as the VoIP db. This provides the DSP's (talk path). A system reset is usually required after changing it.
Originally Posted by oobie
you need Two IP's one in 10-12 and one in 84-26 and they are unique to each system. 84-26 is the DSP resource

Thanks so much guys! What you guys were saying was dead on, but it didn't register with me. When I first looked at 84-26 I thought that it was showing the remote peer's VoIP Addresses. It wasn't until I finally noticed the drop down box at the far right that it clicked as to what I was seeing. That page shows the DSPs of the other systems AND the one marked with a star is my system. Once I changed that everything came up.

So when it comes to physical connections on the cabinet, both the IPL Address and the DSP IP Address come off of the same VoIP card? That threw me. I was thinking one Ethernet port was for management and one for VoIP. However, it seems the other Ethernet port would be for the first IP Address in 10-12 which is supposed to be on different subnet? The first address is set to 0.0.0.0 on all of these systems. So, in this case we don't use that Ethernet port. I *think* I understand these two physical interfaces and multiple IP addresses.

Business IT & Telephony Solutions
https://www.dsitechservices.com