Just my 2 cents, and I've been doing it a long time...

1. It's fun to play with colors, but when it comes to fonts, it's better to stay with basics...Black or a dark blue, or something easy to read. There are a lot of colorblind people in the world, and someone like that may not be able to see it.
2. NEVER put an email address on a website. (unless you just want a crapload of spam anyways)
3. The image is nice on the Contact page, but a map may be more useful, and maybe a comment as the area you service?
4. RV'ing?? What a great opportunity for a blog!!
5. I like the Header font, looks good. The rest of the header is a little lacking. How about some links to social media?
6. To give poeple a better idea of what you do, an image section with different types of jobs you've done would be very helpful.
7. GDPR? If you don't know what it is, Google it. (privacy laws)
8. The statement "Our Suncreens are made from extremely durable material." ...could use a little elaboration...like "what" durable materials? If you have something that makes yours unique, spell it out for us.
9."What We Do" on the menu...you can make submenus...so people know they are missing pages if they don't click on those links beneath the images...I would anyway. It's a thought...
10. Other than that, it just looks somehow a little plain to me...like it needs something to dress it up a little. Can you put a slider on it with Squarespace?
11. And lastly (for now) I believe you can put your own domain name on there and get rid of the foursquare part of the URL. I've used personal domains on many free hosting sites to hide the service, you most likely can.

D. Sander
Everything I.T.
[Linked Image from everythingit.us]
Web Developer/Technician
usedphones/sundance-communications.com
available for hire