Hi All,

Have a pretty simple question which I hope someone can answer quickly. Currently playing with and trying to setup a os 7030 with Voicemail. Currently only have one phone (ext 203) plugged into it which rings if the extension is set in the station group menu. (Group 500)

I have set this group to fwd all calls after 1 second to group 509 (bi-VMS) which has extensions 301 & 302 within it. If I call the phone externally the call is fwd after one ring (as expected). Then there is a pause and the AA picks the call up and states "Transfering you to ext 203".

From what I've read you can't have VM on the operator's group (500) so I put the ext (203) in group 501 and removed it from 500. When I do this and try to call in the phone doesn't ring. I thought this was due to the Trunk Ringing all being set to 500. So I changed this to 501 (Did not restart the box) but this had no change.

Am I missing something very simple? Or does someone have a way to setup VM on group 500 - End result I'm looking for is if the phone is not picked up after xx seconds VM kicks in so they can leave a message.

Thanks,