How about an Avaya phone system? They do offer wireless capability. I have installed a few systems with the wireless phone and can say that they are very user friendly. It is pretty much a full feature phone with the wireless phone. I am not sure of the range, as you say you would need quite a bit of range on the property you have.

I would like to see what kind of prices you are looking at, because pretty much any phone system you look at could probably do what you are wanting it to do with analog ports. In our house we have about 17 stations with two corldless phones and a door phone. Right now we are using a new Comdial system so I can learn the phone system. Before this, we had a Samsung system. Both system's are great. The Comdial systems offer so much for such a little price however they can get complicated to program whenever you are working with their voicemail.

Bottom line it all comes down to almost who has thebest deal and what is the most user friendly phone system. Personally I would say go with a Samsung phone system. They are great bullet proof systems with a great warranty.

Edit: The Samsung system, whether you go with a iDCS100 or an iDCS500 will both be fully VoIP capable. The Avaya system also provides contact closure feature to open and close the gate to the person you are talking to.

[This message has been edited by SooprmanX (edited May 28, 2005).]

www.A1Bizcom.com
Specializing in selling and installing new and used Samsung systems