hi rbf, i double -checked the connections and it turned-out that the jack into Aux-1 of the amplifier is not coming from the aux port of the phone system but rather onto stn.361 named ring over paging.

our client opted to purchase a new amplifier and now the warble-tone works but the paging is now the one not working. while i was connecting the XLR to the new amplifier, i noticed that the solder on pin 3 (mic 2) - which is connected to the CTG-1) is loose. it was that time when i realized with the new amplifier that if i disconnect pin 3 on mic 2 the warble-tone does not work and when it's connected warble-tone works. i am now thinking that it might actually be the problem when the warble-tone stopped working and not the amplifier.

now, with the new amplifier...the warble-tone works fine but the paging does not work. i am getting the loud ring from stn.361 to the duet plus to the amplifier to the external loud speakers via mic 1. but the paging does not work. unfortunately, i am unable to test the old amplifier as it was accidently locked-out by one of the staff in a room where the office does not have access to it at this point.

need help on how to test the external paging via featrure code 72 and 73.

thanks again.
sonny