Thank you both for your replies! It is an intermittent issue not a constant one. I got the port and usage information from Sonicwall Analyzer and it wouldn't be the first time I questioned the accuracy of the analyzer software. Users have complained that sometimes when we use paging on the main site that the phones dropout and restart at the remote site. All of the phones at the remote site are powered directly and not via POE so that rules that out as a possible issue. We have other IP phones here at the main site and they don't drop out at the same time (If ever) so I don't think its the IP card itself in the Strata. As far as the amount of bandwidth used by the port, I also find it odd that there would be that much data from the phones themselves. Perhaps they keep restarting over and over and are having some issue connecting that causes the data to send over and over but again if the data is so minimal I still don't see why starting even over and over in a couple minutes would be that much. I will take your advice and check into it further. One other bit of information just in case the question were to arise is that the vpn between sites is connected via a 15 Meg MPLS connection. I am only mentioning that because I know people have told me in the past that wireless (Or as our backup service provider tries to pass it off - Fiber to Wireless) Service often times has to much latency for the Voip system to function well and I wanted to make sure that is ruled out.