I have done a site survey and I want to keep the cost down. At front of food refrigeration warehouse is an office subrented to a client. They have 7 analog phones all with there own number. They have seven computer and two printers with nic cards. The building ceo wants that office so this little office needs to move 450 feet away at other end of building. A fiber line exist at a rack as well as switched. The company iT shop wants me to move all the gear to remote office. I asked it would be a cheap alternative to have a voip PBX located at the other side of building hooked to the switch then run 7 lines into the office 7 for computers. But they are trying to avoid an onside ippbx or hosted voip. So..now what? I do not want to run seven lines 450 feet with a scissor lift. Is there a analogue to Ethernet based converter that can send the signalling across the fibre to remote end and then convert the ethernet to analog signals for the phones?

So here is what needs to be done:
move 7 analong trunk lines and cat5 lines from old office to new office 450 feet away.
Old office will be used by CEO
New office has 4 of the seven cat5 lines installed.

Job is to be done in Western Washington.

Also, I need free open source blue print software used for quoting a job.