Thomas Heaton's website is very slow loading, big site. It has a splash page which can be multiple full screen images or a video. Not sure which template he is using. I use something similar for two of my sites, a template called Avenue. I used it for a third site as well but with a lot of changes, too the point it doesn't look much like the template.

There are four "gallery pages" now on Christine's site with pictures sorted. I also added some music. Right click will not work without me writing code, and Squarespace said that won't make that much difference with the screen shot snipping programs that are out there (I know about that, I have one) They suggested posting small pictures that cannot make good prints if downloaded. Watermarking is a good idea, embedded metadata, that is up to Christine when she edits, which she does a lot. Some of the spaces and weighting are part of the Wexley template I used. I am not crazy about it either, and if I can find a way to close some gaps for phone viewing I will. Christine loves it, its her first site outside of Instagram and FB so not a bad start. Thanks for the look see and suggestions again!

Last edited by Derrick; 02/20/19 09:41 AM.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.