CTX 28 with GVMU Voicemail. I have searched the Toshiba FYI database which I hear is going away at the end of October but cannot get the voicemail when calling from station to station to go the stations voicemail.Always it is the main greeting answering followed by the instructions.
I have the vm port as 601,602,603,604 in hunt group 1 with pilot as 600. When I call 600 from any station it goes to main greeting. If a station calls another station and it is unanswered or busy it goes to main greeting.
I have tried call forwarding no answer and busy/no answer with same results.Also if I call the pilot 600 and leave a message as I have the instructions instructing to press zero for the general delivery mailbox it does the transfer and lets me record a message but the recording and that port gets tied up and hangs and looking at the port it says recording till I reboot the system.And message is never left . I do have 999 in the end chains.
I have a ctx 100 for testing purposes and I defaulted it and set it up the same way with no problems and am able to leave messages from station to station and if I dial 900 it asks for that stations password . Although it does have a ivp8 rel 2 and a new processor but not sure that matters.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.