Dave (RBF), I think that's exactly what I was looking for, but wasn't previously able to find. I'm going to call and see if it can play the DTMF in response to CPC or something other than another digit.

In response to the other questions, the phone system side is a Cisco analog voice gateway (VG224), using H323. It's not capable of being setup as a voicemail port; I wish it could be, since that would have been too easy. Cisco has said the gateway can't do what I'm asking to have it do. It's actually something I can do via TCL script on the gateway, from what I've read, but Cisco TAC doesn't support TCL scripts, and our Cisco partner doesn't have any experience writing TCL scripts; that was basically a no-go, unfortunately.

The nurse call manufacturer has said they can't do anything about it; we must simply send the DTMF for disconnect. That wasn't helpful. If I switch from their analog wireless telephone interface to their SIP interface, the DTMF is not required for disconnect. I'm still waiting on a quote for the SIP solution, but I've already been told it's pricey.

If Sandman's product works, even at $75.00 each, I'll still be money ahead.

Thanks, all, for the responses!

Justin

Last edited by 5years&counting; 09/04/19 10:43 PM.