I do work for a car dealership that bought out another dealer. In the dealership they bought, is a Samsung Officeserv 7100 and they want to keep this system for a little while, since they just bought the dealership. They have one exten in there that doesn't ring on incoming calls, extn 223. The way it is set up now is, all extns are in the 500 grp and all ring on incoming calls, except 223. That is the way they like it, they don't want a auto attended. I've looked through the programming and 223 is in the 500 grp, and so far everything matches programming the same as other extens. 223 will ring on intercom calls, but I can't seem to find what could be keeping it from ringing in programming. I switched phones, to check to see if it was a problem with the phone, but it is a program issue. If someone might know of something I might be missing in the program, please point me in the direction to look. I have done some programming on older Samsung system, and a little on the officeserv for people, and the guy that used to install them around here, changed professions, so people are stuck and end up replacing them, or they call someone hours away, which they are not happy about.