Good morning or afternoon. Hope everyone is safe in this crazy times!!

We recently installed a Vertical Summit IP with new headset (9224) to replace my Vodavi system. So far it has been good and like everyone mention it is definitely different. Some good and some bad.

At any rate, I'm waiting for our vendor to respond back however they are somewhat slow in responding. How do I create a temporary greeting for holiday? in the Vodavi system, we would dial the main number which would go to a menu. From there we enter in the menu password and was able to do a temporary greeting and to activate it.

How do I go about doing that with the Vertical Summit?

on another note...

a user is used to using the rewind feature on the vodavi when she listen to her voicemail. With the vertical, is there an option to rewind the msg? Like if I was listening to a voicemail that is 5 mins long, Vodavi has a feature where you can rewind back 10 second so you don't have to listen to the entire msg.

Any info is greatly appreciated. I will probably have a few other questions in regard to the vertical system as we work through all the little issue. Thank you again