Hi all, hoping someone can help me? Apologies if this is not in the correct forum - I didn't see a specific LG one?

I have an LG Aria LDK-130 in my house.

Due to a power cut and a faulty battery backup, it's lost it's marbles and I need to reprogram it. Previously we've called in the local biz telecoms company and they've done it however they charge an arm and a leg to do so and money is tight.

I've managed to find the software, and I have a working serial connection into the unit.

I have configured the flex buttons so internal paging is working and I can press a flex button to get an outside line.

Two things I cannot for the life of me figure out:

1) when an incoming call comes in, the relevant flex button (indicating an external/CO line) lights up but the system does not ring. No noise whatsoever.

2) Instead of pressing a flex button to get a line, you used to just press '1'. This defaults to CO line #4 which is inactive, I need it to use CO line #3 (house used to have several lines with prev owner, now we just have 1, I guess it's wired into CO #3).

I work as a video engineer, so the whole networking and terminal comms and tech side doesn't really faze me. However phone systems are something I know nothing about, and while I've managed to pick up a lot, it's still bloody hard going.

The software I have is pretty stone age to be honest, and the documentation is mostly there but spotty in parts.

I think I'm running PC Admin 2.3 - I have a newer version (3.8 ?) but when it connects it tells me to use IP LDK s/w and then quits. As far as I can tell, it's the same s/w?

In all my frustration, I may well be missing details. If anyone can help I'll gladly fill in more.

Thanks.