I'm bringing this subject back up because my original issues went away on their own. Maybe my correspondence with them, though never answered, led them to release my free account. I wasn't having any issues until now. I have a PC at home that runs XP-SP3 specifically for older phone/voice mail system programming tools. I remote into it frequently even though it's just down the hall. Anyway, I started receiving warnings that the TV version on that PC was outdated, although when I attempt to update it, I'm told that I'm running the most current version. I even went as far as to uninstall it from the XP PC and reinstall, but instead of the newer version 15, it sends me back to version 14 that is supposedly outdated. For this, I'm limited to five minutes per session. As usual, their support people don't answer any help requests.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what I can do? 90% of what I use TV for is helping my relatives with their computer issues. That's what TV says the free version is supposed to be used for. I'm really not interested in starting over with something else if I can avoid it since my relatives are scattered all over the place. If I have to help them with their AOL issues, I sure can't count upon them to install something new.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX