I purchased a rechargeable battery operated Ring 3 doorbell hoping the momentary switch would trigger both the Ring components (Alexa units, cell phone app) and also ring all the home phone extensions through the KX-TD160 phone card. I knew there would not be enough power over the Cat5 attached to the pre-existing door speaker to run the system and the Ring required AC power and not the VDC power presumably coming from the phone system. I contacted a commercial phone guy I have used in the past and he said he never did a connection like this. There is a little on the internet about putting in some 24V relay in-line with the circuit but those have shown an AC transformer which I don't have in this set-up. Ring makes another model that has PoE which I presumably could use if needed. I know that if I call in a low voltage wiring guy who specializes in surveillance they will refuse to touch anything that connects to a commercial phone system they don't understand and it is not clear that most phone guys would know the other end of the business especially if it involves adding in a relay. Does anyone have guidance I could share with my phone guy to get this done or know of someone in the Chicago areas (30 miles NW of city) who would have experience connecting a modern video doorbell to a legacy key system? The house is large and having extensions ring everywhere would be helpful and that is why I'm not just adding a standard doorbell to my entrance foyer. Thanks in advance.