Perhaps, but these crashes ONLY occur on XTS downloads and ONLY when the last byte (transfer end) is sent by the system. I know this because I can compare the file size of prior downloads and it locks up precisely when the file transfer has been signaled as complete.

I can pick and choose parameters using the 'partial download' function of XTS Admin with no issues. Each one signals the end and the program populates the fields appropriately without issue. That's the only way that I've been able to capture full system database backups.

I can download databases from other systems using XModem protocol, even many Vodavi systems, and they transfer properly without issues.

It's only XTS systems and ONLY on full database downloads. It doesn't matter whether I'm using XTS Admin, ECOM, or even Procomm. The same thing occurs at the eleventh hour with no explanation. If it was only one system, I'd chalk it up as being a bug in the system. This is occurring on about five XTS-MPB1, a dozen MPB2s and six MPBe systems. Dozens and dozens of other systems send downloads just fine.

Yes, I know that what happens with regard to transmission between central offices is anyone's guess, but I know for sure that most of these systems mentioned are on true copper lines from 5ESS offices, even at my (modem) end. Some work, some don't.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX