Sorry to be blowing up this forum lately grin I know it's just a silly home project, so I appreciate everyone's time.

I've got the ACPU, EVCM, and an LSI II card in the cabinet to start with, just to test before I go any further. Power the system up, boots fine. Everything is wired up....but no signs of life from phones at all. No talk battery, no display (M64), no LED's. Nothing. I'm using 2 pairs per station, starting with blue/white and orange/white (not using an Executone MDF, but there's nothing weird about the layout of the wiring, right??). I changed button programming on the port I am using to be the default M64 layout. I've got extensions assigned to ports starting with port 001 on the F screen. LSI card has double green LED's. Processor itself seems happy, both of the upper red LED's are blinking. The system sees the LSI card. All cards/ports pass diagnostics no problem. But still, no signs of life. I've tried multiple ports. I've tried multiple LSI cards in multiple slots. I've tried all 4 phones I have right now. No luck.

Am I missing something here?

The phones aren't in the best shape in the world and are of unknown origin, so I suppose it's possible I happen to have 4 bad phones, but it just seems odd that they'd all show the exact same issue...so I'm thinking I'm missing something else.

Thanks!