I have a Samsung issue that might interest you. OS 7400 SPnet OAS card. The system has been running for about 5 years not a hiccup. Friday the IT guy makes a change to install a Wap doesn’t realize the switch port fed a hub with the MP, OAS and Svmi in it as well as his added Wap. Monday morning I get a call system is in the toilet and I can’t get to it remotely. He runs to the site and puts in a proper switch with everything in its own port and he is running Vlans. Since Monday anywhere from 8:15 to 9:30 the OAS goes down no svc 4 led no ping and if I disconnect from his network I can’t ping it directly either. If I do a faceplate reset on the card it comes back and then goes down around 1. I installed a second OAS card yesterday on a different IP address this morning at 9 both cards went down. Faceplate reset brought them back then around 1 again went down. faceplate brought them back. I say network he says PBX? I have a spare 7400 I just upgraded it in the lab to 5.03 and the LP to 2.04. Anyway I would appreciate your thoughts on the situation?

John 807