Right now LAN1 is 255.255.0.0. We could try what you suggested. Spoke to the IT guy, their other LAN is 172.20.8.xxx. Back at the shop we setup the IConnection voicemail and ECS to the customer's IP (the 172.20.7.xxx range) and the system did work even though our local IPs are the typical 192.168.1.xxx. Of course to administer the ECS and voicemail we'd set the PC to a static IP in the 172. range temporarily. I'm not much of a network guy so I'll ask - would the customer's network pass traffic in the 192.168... range on their 172. network? The IT guy thought no, even if we could that would probably prohibit any public IP access - unless port forwarding could route to an IP address not within the 172 range?

On site watching the system now. Did a couple of minor changes and haven't got the 4 error. Kinda strange that I changed 2 keys from CCI to CCN in the front office for the 2 attendant consoles (yea they still use them here, all 4) and it still audibly rang. I had to completely delete the keys.

LAN1 is normally not connected to anything.