Various problems with the GXW4248 version. I had one that had various ports with no dialtone, not even power. I had After testing the tail, a reboot fixed it. Support also said to upgrade to 1.0.23.2. Also lost PING to some of these ATAs, but I think the customer network was doing something weird. When I connect to their Cisco switch, no registrations. When connected to Meraki, they all work fine.

Since we have these rolled out to various cities, I had suggested getting a managed power strip so we could remote reboot. For example this WattBox: https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/wattbox . I haven't used this one before, but I heard some good things about it.

FYI, we have been working with Grandstream to connect SIP trunks to the ATA. The advantage is the user licenses. Typically with a hosted PBX you would pay a service fee for every port. With a SIP trunk, you can assign DIDs and just use a SIP trunk with a couple of voice paths. So far I have only got this working in the lab, not on a customer premise.