The laptop I had with all my Samsung literature on it is not even salvageable. I have an SMT-w5120 WIP phone that I found in a box of old stuff that I wanted to set up. I have an OS7100 in my home office. I did have the "Quick setup guide" for the OS programming and WIP phone set up, but it's long gone. Does anyone have this literature? I thought I had the WIP phone set up properly, but keeps telling me invalid IP address if I go internal IP, and won't register using external IP. It's probably a port forwarding issue or something, since I have SIP lines and WeVoIP on the cell (Which WeVOiP can no longer dial over the system dialer, but that's another post for another time....). I know it's not a licensing issue, I'm using the 5.03, so it's wide open. If anyone has this particular piece of literature, or is willing to just give me the basics of putting it on my KSU, I'd be extremely grateful. Appreciate any help I can get.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and panicking like the passengers in his car.