BillyBob, Yesterday I spoke to Avaya. They offered to send a technician out and apply the patch under my plan at no additional charge. I told them I wanted to wait to see what the selling company would do for me first. So far, the selling company has bent over backwards to please me. I am SURE that the ACS was a brand new one. The 018 module was suspect. I mentioned that to them and they had another 018 module in my hands in less than 24 hours! Also sent air in another shipment was the 355AF adapter. They seem to be very customer oriented. I suppose the REAL test will come tomorrow when I deal with this "patch remedy". I'll post when I know what they are going to do.

I've read that the VER 7 is supposed to be a nightmare. I clicked on the "read more here" link and am not permitted to read it for some reason. I'd like to see come actual defined problems that I can confirm in my system. The ONLY things I've been able to check on my system is this current problem and the time accuracy. Time is accurate and looses 2 seconds a day. Not bad at all. I WOULD however love to know if it is possible to leave the handset OFF the phone and NOT have the phone do ANYTHING until I push a line button or intercom button. The reason for this is that I use a Plantronics MX10 Headset adaptor that works very well. But I must replace the handset after every call. Any ideas? I have it set to give me intercom dialtone now. Bondo

Help someone out today! You will feel GREAT for it!