HI!Techs , i have just tried to put a VS Mail R5 on a partner R7, it was tested on an ACS R3 at my office, and seemed find , the Voicemail is a 4POrt , assigned the vm ports and all worked find, I went to install it on R7 acs , i put in 5 slot cabinet and put modules back in , i put the cpu center , extention module in 1st slot to the left, and the vs mail in 2nd slot to left, i assigned the extention ports in 505 hunt grp. 7 , i tried calling the ports the 1st won didn't answer i believe it rang and voicemail didn't answer, The other 3 vm ports 2,3 and 4 were answered by vm system, before i could do any programing Line 1 rang and was answered with transfering to Reception, SO i have one port not working and the Voicemail system answering , with above mention prompt, now i did put a night service button on x 10 and maybe causing part of the problem, i will have to do more reading to get use to this system, its my 1st won, when i took VM system out and hooked back at office it was worked finf.??? Any suggestions!!.OH how do i default voicemail and erase old Greetings??You can email me.