That's very kind of you. As you know, most of us here work for "attaboys" and not food or money. OK, maybe food...but that's it. I'm afraid though that if my tummy gets any bigger that my wife will leave me for the gardner (he's pretty fit).

Still, I wonder if changing to a different vintage of the 016TRR board will actually solve the problem. I'll find that CIB for 'ya anywho. As I recall, it the "F" version of the board had trouble with the top and bottom six ports going to sleep AND had trouble breaking dialtone. However, those conditions could be temporarily alleviated by a cold boot of the system.

Mike had a great post as well. Those logs can often be nebulous, but something may jump out at one of us if you could print and post or PM it to us.

Not to take us off topic, but what's the story on mongo5150? Mongo, Indiana? No...you're from Wisconsin. Mongo, the character from Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles"? And what about 5150? Are we talking about Van Halen, snowboards or an involuntary psychiatric hold? Maybe you want to answer that part off-line.

"Press play and record at the same time" -- Tim Alberstein