Well, I'll start with your last question and work my way back to the start. The reason I said MWI wasn't important was that this is a temporary thing. Hopefully, a month or less. We'll ultimately get Cisco Unity for VM and decommission the Magix altogether. I just have to go back to the well and get more money. That's not to say I wouldn't implement MWI if it's possible to do so.

I knew I should have included the back story for this one. We ordered CUCI-MOC with CallManager because we were told that we would be doing unified messaging and using Exchange for voice mail. Well when the new Cisco kit showed up along with a Cisco engineer we called our Exchange administrator to get the info that we'd need to connect to Exchange. The answer was essentially "we don't have the infrastructure for that and there aren't any plans for UM." Mind, this is the same guy who told us to plan for Exchange integration when we spec'd the system. D'oh. So now, we need a voice mail solution. Everyone will be migrated to Cisco and the Magix will basically just be a processor, messaging, and T1 card.

I'm pretty sure I can configure Call Manager to send whatever I it needs to once I figure out what that should be. I assume I leave all of my extensions defined in the Magix with immediate VM coverage so that any inbound calls go straight to mail?