web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#102254 10/23/01 03:43 PM
jrogers Offline OP
OP Offline
Is there a way on the SX-200 to have a number entered before a long distance phone call is allowed. (ie: assign ld codes to each person)

Then at the end of each month to print out a list of all LD numbers called by ID?

Thanks in Advance

James Rogers

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

you can use account codes, so that a person must dial an account code to make a call and then be tracked by smdr.

jrogers Offline OP
OP Offline
Thats what I thought.

Ok. I activated that in system options and have set up a code. What else do I have to enable so that all LD calls will be asked for that code.

Also, do you know where I can get a manual for the system.

Thanks

James

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
Don't know your first ? but you can get a manual from John at Manuals Plus 770-438-0707

setup a cos for the phones that must dial an account code. Enable account code in cos, so when they try to dial out an account code must be entered first. What type of sx do you have? ML, EL, Lightware, etc.

jrogers Offline OP
OP Offline
The system is a EL.

I had tried that but I just stumbled upon the fact that you have to a feature code to be able to enter the access code.

James

[This message has been edited by jrogers (edited 10-25-2001).]

To force an extension user, Tie, DID or DISA trunk to use account codes for all external calls, enable COS Option 200 (Account Code, Forced Entry - External Calls) for the device’s class of service.
Set Account Code Length (System Option 55) in CDE Form 04 (System Options/System Timers).
Assign a feature access code to Feature 01, Account Code Access in CDE Form 02 (Feature Access Codes).
COS Option 700 (SMDR - Does Not Apply) must be disabled in the extension, or Tie, or DISA trunk COS before the extension may use account codes.To force an extension user, Tie, DID or DISA trunk to use account codes for all external calls, enable COS Option 200 (Account Code, Forced Entry - External Calls) for the device’s class of service.
Set Account Code Length (System Option 55) in CDE Form 04 (System Options/System Timers).
Assign a feature access code to Feature 01, Account Code Access in CDE Form 02 (Feature Access Codes).
COS Option 700 (SMDR - Does Not Apply) must be disabled in the extension, or Tie, or DISA trunk COS before the extension may use account codes.
Enable System Option 05 (Verified Account Codes).
Select the number of account code digits (VARIABLE or 4 - 12 digits) via (System Option 55) (Account Code Length).
Enter the Verified Account Codes, COS, and COR into CDE Form 33 (Account Code Entry) as required.
Activate or deactivate Verified Account Codes in CDE Form 33 (Account Code Entry) as required. Hope this helps

jrogers Offline OP
OP Offline
Yeup. That worked great. I have ordered a manual so this won't happen again.

I would like to thank everyone for there help.

James

No problem!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,693
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,097 Shoretel
187,703 CTX100 install
186,792 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 14
TDKs79 8
Who's Online Now
1 members (Curlycord), 121 guests, and 236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024