web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
COMM44 Offline OP
OP Offline
This is my first Telrad experience, I moved same last month without problems. Now cleint is complaining about callers being dropped during trans and being cut off when recpt answers the phone, all of this is an intermittent problem. The CO's check at 48 volts DC at approx. 31.00 Ma and I show 7.0 volts AC from Tip to Grnd and Ring to Grnd.
The lines from Ma Bell are ariel with alot of electrical close by. I never touched the programming and I have a UPS in line on the AC. How senitive is this system to induced AC on the line and of course the max amount of Mamp it can take? Also is the manufacturer out of business? No one seems to want to touch the thing. Thank you in advance. JB

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
The Telrad digital 128 VER. SB 6 is a very new ver. ( only about 1 1/2 yrs. old) They are a very good system and yes they are still very much in business. It almost sounds like the ATTN. phone is going bad, you can try and take it apart and make sure the cable ribbons are in good, if so try and swap with a phone just like it and see if the problem moves. To answer your ? they are a very tough system.
Hope this helps ya.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
The Telrad Digital is one of the best systems out there as far as reliability goes. I'm betting they have a new receptionist, that's the same problems I had a few times. When I transferred them it worked fine when she did it the would drop and ect. Try creating the same problem yourself, then watch her, also do what dtmf said with swapping the phone.
Post any results when ya get em, were here to help!!
Good Luck [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

COMM44 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for getting back so quick, It's the same old recpt. she been there awhile. If it turns out not being the phone set, what card would be bad? If any. Thanks JB

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
If its the phone its cheaper to just get a new one. The recpt. is usualy always the first to go out as it gets used the most.

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
>>What card would be bad?

I would be the ELD that here station is on. But I would just change the ELD with another ELD thats in the system, no programming required. To see if it's the card.

Have you checked the cord from the wall and the curly one from the phone. (I would replace them first)

Is there another phone like hers somewhere in the building? if so swap the phones b-4 changing the card, you need to start eliminating some of the equipment to narrow it down.

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
You might want to check and make sure the 25pair amp head is plugged in good on the ELD card also. That will cause the problem you are having also. Well you've got some things to look at don't you. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

COMM44 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you both. That's good info, I'll let you know what happened. JB

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,302
Posts638,882
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,780 Shoretel
189,856 CTX100 install
187,985 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 136 guests, and 302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024