Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#180229 04/22/05 10:34 AM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Are you absolutely sure that the phone number in the extension field of the mailbox is correct? Is the phone number outside your area code? If so, do you have a 1 plus the area code entered?

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#180230 04/22/05 12:14 PM
pmc Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks phonemeister (and others) for not giving up one me [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com].

I just want to make it clear, that it does work and is working now - when I just put in 9(cell #)H. So when I was checking the toll restriction I was suspecting that mabey it was checking them when it did the Token programming - because it works without the programming.

I want to make the token language work for 2 reasons - 1) Verizon said it's my fault and I need to change it, 2) I've been told the better way to do call transfers is the token language.

Anway, no the call is not LD it is local. I am suprised that if that exact code that voyager gave me has been used by others and it works that it doesn't work for me. I just thought mabey it was off by a bit - that one of the "F"s was off. in his code, he said the "c" was probably a 9 - 9 is indeed the number we use to get an outside line so I assume he's right. That's the number I need to use without the token programming language.

I know the token language works - I use it for notifications - I do a pager notification and a couple cell phone notifications.

#180231 04/22/05 01:01 PM
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
The token string that Voyager gave you was really for the DK. On the DK you could not transfer a call to an external number using the hookflash, 9 plus the phone number and hang up. You had to do a conference call with station drop out to accomplish that. The token string that Voyager posted does exactly that. If you wanted to use that token string with the CTX, remove the last F from the token string. Personally, the 9 plus phone number and hanging up works better.

#180232 04/22/05 04:54 PM
PMC you were looking at the wrong items in the Class of Service it is button 26 tandem co connection, if this is off you can't do a trunk to trunk connection which is what the dial string you are trying to use is attempting to do.
I agree with phonemeister the last F may need to come out

[This message has been edited by breed (edited April 22, 2005).]

#180233 04/26/05 01:57 PM
pmc Offline OP
OP Offline
ok, working. Actually, I needed to take both F's off the end of the line. With just one, I heard a click in the line then it hung up. With no F's at the end it worked.

The one thing I like better about not using the @(code) is if I just use 9(cell)H it says "please wait while I try that extension". Is there any way (some token code) I can use that will insert that ladys voice saying that? Probably not but I thought I would ask.

I GREATLY appreciate everyone's help and input.

[This message has been edited by pmc (edited April 26, 2005).]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,805
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,374 Shoretel
189,060 CTX100 install
187,411 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
4 members (PhoneGuy827, justbill, Ruben, Toner), 182 guests, and 430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024