web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I have a user that wants to program a button to access the caller id log on a DKT 3220-sd.
This is a new install and I think the system is IP.

Is it possible?

John

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I assume this is for a CTX/CIX system, right? If so, in eManager, go to the button programming sections, and choose a button. Then go to the Call Control radio button, click it, and choose CLID. Submit that. Then go to the DKT tab for the same DN, and change FB17 to accommodate the number of stored calls you wish this phone to hold. Make sure that this DN will ring, too, otherwise, it won't store any calls.

Phil

SCCE, TTA, CTP
Phil -

What if incoming calls ring to several phones at the same time? Will the caller Id info be stored on the phone that actaully answeres the call?

Yes, as long as it was ringing in the first place!

Oh, and the way to utilize it is to press the CLID button, and use the volume up and down buttons to scroll through the entries.

Phil

SCCE, TTA, CTP
OP Offline
How do I access eManager? Is it web based?
I don't do much Toshiba and would need passwords, etc. johnrgarland at cox.net

Thanks!

You can create a Caller ID button using User Programing mode. Press #9876, then the button, then code 580, then button again, and you have a caller ID button.

Problem is if the extension wasn't programed with Caller ID history, then it won't work. Then you would need eManager or someone to help program the CIX.

yes amy the call will be stored on the phone that answers the call but you can make one phone save all caller id info even on those calls that are not answered. the extension you want the CLID stored on make that the owner of the incoming trunks, add the CLID feature button, then in program 577 under Miscellaneous-CLID History Station enter 1 xxx x=station number.
At this station you'll be able to see all calls answer by that station another station and not aswered and I forget the abrv. that is used for each

Thanks petersog!

I usually program the receptionist to store all calls. For clid history station, enter 2+co line #, or 4+pool #. That way each phone stores it's own calls plus the receptionist stores all.

Joe
---
No trees were harmed as a result of this posting; however, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
My / Toshiba tech supports way will also let each phone store the calls they answer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,358 Shoretel
189,026 CTX100 install
187,401 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 93 guests, and 407 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024