web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello,

anybody out there who can help to install an IES32 into a CTX100? I am in Singapore and the support from Toshiba is not existent, they simply don't sell or support the Stratagy cards and they are also not a great help with the CTX100. So I am basically on my own. Just bought one second hand iES32 from US (basically I try my luck...).

I have Winadmin 4.12A13 and Stratagy ES admin installed.

I can access the iES32 card via Netmeeting, the Administrator password was not changed. When I try to get access with the Stratagy ES Admin software it won't let me in, the Stratagy admin password was changed. Hope somebody knows a way to reset that, probably it is somewhere in the registry...

I could set both the CTX and the iES32 to a fixed ip address in the Internet for remote administration. Of course I won't expect the setup to be done for free, please send me a quote how much to pay for that service....

Thank you and best greetings from Singapore!

Helmut Suppan
Xanthos Asia Limited
391B Orchard Road #15-02/03
Ngee Ann City Tower B
238874 Singapore

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Good luck changing the password to the IES32. I've had limited success creating admin accounts through the registry. There is a way but I haven't been able to reset the default account/password.

Shawn
Absolute Communications, Inc.
OP Offline
Thank you, Shawn.
That sounds great already! If I understand you right I could create another admin account and get the VM running using this account? If that works, resetting the default account would just be a cosmetic thing and I won't need that, is that right or am I missing something?
What is the suggested procedure to fix messed up admin/password accounts? Is there a service center you have where I could send the card for resetting and how much would that cost? That would be another option in case the first approach won't work...

if you have the cix and ies on the lan, and give them internet access you could put logmein on the ies as well as es admin, and you will be able to admin the vm from anywhere,

next port foward ports 160 and 161 to the ip of the cix and you will be able to admin the cix through the internet with the public ip address..

ill pm you instructions to recover the IES password from the registry

PBX Battery backup systems

www.telcom1.net
OP Offline
Hello telcom1.net !
Thank you very much! That is really a very big help. I reset the password already and am able to configure using he ES admin. Next I have to wait now for the BSIS1A serial interface card...

my best greetings from Singapore !!

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,374 Shoretel
189,057 CTX100 install
187,410 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
dans 3
jsaad 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 426 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024