web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Stavros Offline OP
OP Offline
Anyone have any insight into the T3 voicemail system by TeleData. It's been proposed as an alternative to Tadiran's CMC for use with a Tadiran Coral switch. It's a Linux server based product that has APDL integration with the Coral.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Been working on Tadiran for about 14 years now. Never heard of that voicemail system. I assume the CMC proposed is the windows version? It is in essence an Active Voice product that has been OEM'd to work with the Tadiran both in-skin (awesome value) and external if you need fax server stuff or need to go beyond 24 ports vmail...which is a lot. Good luck, the Active Voice product is the worlds #1 selling pc based voicemail. It's a great system...you have a special application?

Stavros Offline OP
OP Offline
Nothing special, just trying to get the best setup for my money. I spoke with an engineer at TeleData about the T3 system. The company was started by Tadiran employees and evidently has Tadiran's support (although I don't know this for sure). They supposedly designed the system to better the choices offered by Tadiran (they all say that, I guess). uCMC (in-skin) was proposed initially. The T3 system was selected by the University of Utah earlier this year as the messaging solution for their new Coral installation. On paper is looks very impressive and is cost effective and very scalable. I'm just a little leery because I haven't run across anyone who's heard anything bad or good about it.

Administrator
Administrator
The Telrad EmaGen is based on the T3. And Telrad and Tadiran were sister Co's at one time. The inskin and the PC based are working very well.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits

as a matter of fact we have been getting away from the CMC series and using the callegra. Teledata is just as good in almost all respects and is cheaper. We are now going to be selling the T-3 as well. might be phasing out the callegra. I use to work on the old teledata (DOS) and still have a lot out there. very reliable. From what I understand Yaniv and the rest helped tadiran with their older voicemail application. (don't quote me on that though.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
I'm wondering if the dos teledata voicemail system BillFlippen referred to is the same system we have, which was originally purchased with a Nitsuko phone system from American Telecom Inc. in Portland, OR back in 1998. We recently put it back online but need to set it up for a new company and can't seem to find any manuals or assistance for it...

Does anyone have any information that could be helpful?

Originally posted by BillFlippen:
I use to work on the old teledata (DOS) and still have a lot out there. very reliable. From what I understand Yaniv and the rest helped tadiran with their older voicemail application.

It is not the same product.... Teledata is actually an Israeli product. Most of the people that work there used to work at Tadiran. The product is now the voicemail of choice for the Coral Sea softswitch. I installed one on a Toshiba system. The engineers at T3 know their stuff

Moderated by  5years&counting 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,290
Posts638,801
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,368 Shoretel
189,053 CTX100 install
187,409 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 3
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 400 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024