web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Ask all the questions you like! It's nice to see young people interested in our industry.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
Thanks for making me feel young again!
I'm actually 43, but making a career change. I look forward to exploring this career with you all.

Well I am also a student at DMACC also and i am 18. As you can see there is a wide range of people here. One thing i am looking forward to is the internship i need for this summer. I am starting my search hear really quick and i was wondering if anybody had any job openings for this summer in central iowa. I have the equvilant traning of a combination tech as of now and am going to have another semester under my belt by the time i would start my intership. If any one has any thoughts for me i will keep checking this message board offten. I hope to hear from some one soon.

Telecom student and DMACC
http://www.dmacc.edu/west/telecom.asp
Good luck on the career change. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
[

Either of the DMACC students can get ahold of me, I'm in WDM, about 2 minutes from the campus. I have a growing interconnect and networking business. Email is in my contact info.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,681 Shoretel
189,688 CTX100 install
187,879 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 106 guests, and 307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024