web statisticsweb stats Business Phone Systems Tech Talk Forum - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
I'm the same, we will change the password back to default but won't give it out

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Hi

I find myself in the same position as the previous poster... wanting to upgrade from our DCS816 - I thought a second user 7030 would tick all the boxes - especially with VM and SIP support. Only someone has foolishly set a password on the IS Tool (which I presume is the same as the web interface) - and I simply cannot find anything usefull on the internet to suggest how you should default it back to factory setting. My problem is I do not want to loose the VM key in the process. As far as everything else goes in memory - let it go!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I am needing to have my 7100 officeserv DM/IT tools password reset. I have tired everything to get into this unit but nothing is working. Can someone please help me...

Thank You,
Kenny R. Ehresman
ATR
Pontiac, IL 61764
Can anyone please help we are really needing to get this system going and can not find anyone to help us. We bought this system and can not get logged in no matter what we do. WE have updated the firmware and factory reset it...

Thank You,
Kenny R. Ehresman
ATR
Pontiac, IL 61764
I would suggest starting a new thread on this. Now if you say that you have done a factory reset on the system therefore defaulting it. Then you should be able to use the default password for DM to get into it. That is the best advice that you will probably get without actually paying someone to do the work for you.

Hello nameless, I recently upgraded my company officeserv 7100 to v4.91, I made a DB backup in order to restore it later because the system defaults after the upgrade, but right now I don't have DM access, the defaut password for this release have changed?

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
The default password changed in 4.60 software, which is a couple of years old now.

The new password is in the newer manuals.

Originally Posted by nameless
Are you wanting to reset the MMC800 password or the IT/DM password or both?

can u help me with reseting dm password? ive got used samsung os7030 and ive managed to change tech password but still cant login to device manager/ installation tool/ web.

Thanks a lot in advance

reason it was changed from old password to new

The KMMC or application Admin passcode can be easily reset on any Samsung system 4.95 or lower by using KMMC 900 and a 4 digit code I could give you. This without defaulting the system.

Todd Tarkington
Communication Experts Group, Inc.
(972)444-8202
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,262
Posts638,697
Members49,757
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,100 Shoretel
187,712 CTX100 install
186,800 1a2 system
Newest Members
BPopilek, Rich F, LewisR, TDKs79, Buttinset
49,757 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
dexman 18
Toner 11
TDKs79 8
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024