Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
jjjjohn Offline OP
OP Offline
I have AA menu option to transfer to an internal ext (x156), that ext is Call Fwd to system speed bin. Calls will not transfer offsite. Internally, I can call that ext and it fwds to external number, and I can transfer to and ring that ext (if I turn call fwd off), but when I fwd that that ext (x156), I get an error tone and the system never grabs a line to attempt off site transfer. What am I missing? Thx

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
You need at least 2 loop keys or line appearnces for external calls to off net fwd....and an intercom button is also needed when using AA.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.
jjjjohn Offline OP
OP Offline
Thx Derrick,,,and this applies to the internal analog port as well.

jjjjohn Offline OP
OP Offline
Thx Derrick,,,and this applies to the internal analog port as well.? (I forgot the question mark)

jjjjohn Offline OP
OP Offline
On site, I can use AA to transfer to an internal ext (whether single line port x156 or 30 button digital set). But if I call forward external either of those 2 ext, the AA transfer will not complete (error tone and never grabs c.o. Line).
I can intercom call these ext and they call forward external OK, but not thru AA.
I'm surfing I'm missing something simple,help

you need to allow trunk to trunk transfer. I can't remember off the top of my head where or what they exact term it is as far as programming.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Yep, an analog port has virtual buttons for ring down, off hook preference and anything else.

There is a trunk to trunk timer for disa/ext call fwd/ conf but there is no option to allow trunk to trunk transfer on or off for any user.

Forwarding is unconditional and occurs immediately when a station calls an Off-Net forwarded station.
» The call to a station is not answered until the outgoing CO Line is seized and the digits are out-pulsed. The calling Station receives ICM ringback until answered. Upon answer the Station receives whatever CO progress tones apply (Ringback, Busy, Error,
Announcement, etc.).
» If a station is denied Station Call Forwarding, Off-Net forwarding is not allowed.
» Toll Restriction is based on the forwarding station’s COS and the outgoing CO Line COS.
» The calling station must have an appearance (Direct, Loop) for the outgoing (Off-Net)
line. The call is not forwarded if a Direct Appearance or LOOP key is unavailable.
» SMDR printout reflects transferred and outgoing calls like a DISA call record.
» Station users may use Station or System Speed Dial as the Speed Dial Bin used for Station
Off-Net Forward.
» The Attendant station must have access to the CO Line group used in the speed bin for the off-net forward to work.

Last edited by Derrick; 10/07/14 11:28 PM.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
Moderator-Vodavi, Vertical, XBlue
I always make sure that I can manually do what I want to before I entrust it to an AA. Once you get off net fwd working, then you can address the AA.

- Dave S. -

You can never appease your ideologue opponents.

jjjjohn Offline OP
OP Offline
Recap:
-XTSc-IP (v2.10)
-Digital Voice Mail (v1.2)
-Speed dial bin 9050 programmed with 10 digit local number
-Internal analog ext x156 is CallFwd (640 *9050)
-I can internally intercom x156 and immediately the system grabs last line in pool group and dials out to speed dial number in 9050
-I can answer an external call or make an external call and then manually transfer to x156 and complete the external transfer. (Dave, I can do manually before handing off to AA)
-in Digital Voice Mail, I have menu 100 with digit 1 to transfer to ext 156
-when I call from outside, and select option 1, after a short time, I get "dial the mailbox you're trying to reach",,,,NOTE, if I turn CallFwd off x156 , and dial,option 1, the system rings ext 156 and it can be answered .......BUT when I CallFwd x156, the transfer does not happen (the system never grabs a line) ....Derrick , I can check trunk to trunk timer.

Derrick, I do have lines 1 to 6 assigned to buttons 1 to 6 for x156, I can intercom x156 and it forwards, so I don't think button assignment is an issue.

Anything else I'm missing ??

Thx

You have to make a command file in the Talkpath for trunk to trunk transfer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,404 Shoretel
189,162 CTX100 install
187,426 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 155 guests, and 417 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024