Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Digic25 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi all,

Before I start I wanted to thank you in advance for any assistance you might be able to offer.

I have an Inter-Tel Axxess system running a version 9 database and I'm trying to find out how to allow an incoming call to ring all of the phones on one of our hunt groups. The hunt groups are all set for linear and the recall option enabled for 30 seconds. I went through all the options but couldn't find anything to allow for phones to ring. If you need more info please let me know.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Thomas

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Create an extension list which includes the extensions that you want to ring. Make that extension list the member of the hunt group, and remove individual stations as members.

System / Devices and Feature Codes / Extension Lists / Keysets

Digic25 Offline OP
OP Offline
I forgot to mention that the extension list was already setup with the necessary numbers. So it's still only ringing to one person at a time and not the group.

Is the hunt group set up as an ACD? If you want all extensions to ring, it must not be an ACD hunt group. There should be no Agents programmed. The only listing in Members should be the Extension List. Unless you want an unanswered call to go to a different extension list.

Digic25 Offline OP
OP Offline
The ACD is not setup and the Agents feature is off. Wouldn't the recall feature take care of the last part of your statement?

Yes.

Digic25 Offline OP
OP Offline
Are there any other feature that I might be overlooking to make calls ring all phones (whether the features be on or off)?

Thanks again for your responses.

Hunt group remove/replace will cause stations to receive or ignore hunt group calls. It will not affect how calls are being presented, in linear order as opposed to ringing together.

Default feature code is 324, to toggle feature on and off.

Dumb question, but are you sure that calls are routing to the correct hunt group? What happens when you dial the hunt group pilot number as an intercom call?

Digic25 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for your reply.

It was definitely pointing to the correct hunt group.

You can disregard this request as I was being fed false information on the way the calls were being received (system is in Maryland and I'm in New York)

Thanks again for the responses.

Regards
Thomas

Moderated by  Stix1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,284
Posts638,771
Members49,765
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
211,457 Shoretel
188,316 CTX100 install
187,089 1a2 system
Newest Members
Nadisale, andreww, gohunt, Darrick, telecopippo
49,764 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 23
teleco 5
jc2it 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 143 guests, and 355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024