atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tdubocq Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 06:12 AM
Good Morning!

I am looking to purchase a new phone system. The most important feature I need is to be able to record all outbound and inbound calls and digitally store them in a database of some sort for easy searching.

Can anyone recommend a good setup for this?
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 06:54 AM
How many phones and telco lines? You are really looking at 2 things seperate from each other. You are looking for a phone system AND a call logging system from what you have written. If you need to record EVERY single call, deduced from your post, then that's what you will need.
Posted By: tdubocq Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 07:50 AM
Thanks for the quick reponse Coral Tech.

I will need to record about 5-6 stations. Do you know of any good call logging systems? I am pretty flexible on the manufacturer of the Phone system.
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 07:50 AM
Ip Officecan be set up to record calls and store them to a "server". Then just use a web GUI to sort and find them. The GUI is called Contact store, which has a free 45 day license. Try it, buy it.
Posted By: tdubocq Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 08:15 AM
Do you have a website for them?

Thanks!
Posted By: Coral Tech Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/08/07 09:48 AM
mongo, is that based on how many ports the voicemail can take at once or something different?
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/09/07 04:44 AM
TD, www.avaya.com

CT, Yes it does use a voicemail port. And you would need voicemail pro.
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Phone System and EQ Recommendation - 01/09/07 12:44 PM
Actually. TD, an easier site might be:

www.IPOfficeinfo.com

Easier to navigate.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help