atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: highfalcon1 REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/05/03 03:18 PM
I am looking for a couple of good companies that can do repair/refurbish on all makes & models. What kind of warranty is offered, how long for the repair & I need a good price so I can mark it up for resale...

Thanks
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/05/03 07:07 PM
Most of the companies we deal with handle two or three major brands but not all, let me know which brands are most important to you.
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 05:41 AM
We offer repair and refurbish of a large number of telephones including Avaya, Comdial, Executone, Isoetec, Intertel, Macrotel, Meridian/Norstar, Panasonic, Premier ESP, Prostar, Sprint Protege, Samsung, SW Bell, Toshiba, Trillium, and Vodavi. Please hit me with an e-mail and I can send you a full price list. Visit our web site or call for more info (800) 797-0070 ext 8. One year warranty.
Find a good company that has been around for a while. There are a lot of fly-by-nights. Send a couple of places a couple of really difficult phones. See what comes back as "not repairable".
Paul

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited August 06, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited August 06, 2003).]
Posted By: highfalcon1 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 06:09 AM
I tried downloading your wholesale price list... No link on your site...How long have you been in business and email me some of your references....
Posted By: CMDL_GUY Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 09:02 AM
Paul please tell us what your refurb consists of. We have someone that refurb's comdial phones. The refurb consists of all new plastics, new LCD ,new dial pad, new handset with cord and new desi strips. The phone is then tested with software from Comdial old repair dept. and given a one year warranty. We have used this service for 8012 and 8024 impact phones
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 10:44 AM
Highfalcon,
If you give me your e-mail address (it's not in your profile) I would be happy to send you the complete price list in a pdf. Sorry about the web site, we just completely re-built it from the ground up and some things still aren't working quite right... Our repair prices for installers are at 20% off the prices posted on the web site for end-users. If you are doing a very high volume I can work that price a little.
We have been in business since 1993. I would be hapy to send you the names of some of our customers.
Posted By: highfalcon1 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 10:57 AM
send file to

[email protected].
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/06/03 11:04 AM
Comdial Guy,
We pride ourselves on repairs and preventative maintenance. We charge MUCH less than most refurb houses because we make our phones look good and work great.
Our refurb consists of repair of whatever isn't working including LCD if it is broken (the Comdial LCDs are very reliable so rarely need it, unlike Northstar for instance, where about a third of the phones we fix need new LCDs). We also perform preventative maintenance, replacing parts that frequently go bad like Toshiba DKT hookswitches, Vodavi analog capacitors, etc... We do a thorough check of all solder connections and resolder anything that is beginning to corrode or loosen. We replace desi papers (plastics cost $1-$2.50 extra depanding on the phone). We replace handset cords. We perform a thorough cleaning. We offer a one year warranty.
We have a VERY low rate of not repairable telephones. We can rebuild and repair those old Comdial Executech and Diditech keypads. We have VERY few returns under warranty.
If anybody wants a price list e-mailed in pdf, hit me with an email, [email protected], or call (800) 797-0070 ext 8.
Posted By: jwalk Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/07/03 04:22 PM
look at our website www.source.com, Have been in business for 30 years. I can put you in contact with a sales rep if you need.

[email protected]

edited to fix link

[This message has been edited by test-ok (edited August 07, 2003).]
Posted By: highfalcon1 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/10/03 11:13 AM
STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANY RESPONSE FROM
PRIORTY1 about their repair business....HUMMMM.

makes ya wonder.
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/11/03 05:32 AM
Highfalcon,
I sent 2 e-mails to the address you posted above, [email protected]. I haven't gotten any undeliverables back. Is the address correct???
Why don't you send me an e-mail so that I can reply to it. [email protected]

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited August 11, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited August 11, 2003).]
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/11/03 05:45 AM
Also our web site is up and running properly, for the most part. The repair pricing that we offer to installers is available in a pdf file in the "installers" area.
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/11/03 08:06 AM
In addition to the 2 emails I sent to your hotmail account last week, I have now forwarded both of them to the email address listed on your web page. Please don't make it sound like I am not responding when you aren't getting my emails. I am sending them, I don't know why you are not getting them.
Posted By: telsetrepair Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/12/03 08:16 AM
Hi!
We are a large Telecom Refurb/Repair house in Southern NJ.
We have been in business for 19 yrs and cover a wide range of manufacterers and products. Everything from NEC, Nortel, Avaya, Siemens, Octel, and more. Too many to name here. Telsets to PBX's and voice mail systems too. We have a Warranty program and offer other services as well, such as logistical warehousing to advanced replacement programs. Please feel free to visit our web site at www.testtech.com for a broader look at what we do and who we are.
Thanks for your time guy's!

[This message has been edited by telsetrepair (edited August 12, 2003).]
Posted By: Test-ok Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/12/03 09:18 AM
You must register before entering...Why?
Posted By: telsetrepair Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/12/03 09:26 AM
You need to register to view an account status or place an order through the web portal, but you can click the opening demo to enter the site and browse and download a pdf brouchure.
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/18/03 06:21 AM
After reading the posts under the thread that I started titled "communication with customers", I have decided that this company will never, as long as I work here, do any business with Mitchtelephone/highfalcon/taxedtodeath. Business is business but you have to draw the line somewhere when ethical behavior enters the picture.
Also, I would question the reliability and payment practices of anyone who is obviously carrying so much anger...
Posted By: dtmf Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/21/03 08:00 AM
Any one know who may repair Telrad Key phones, not digital.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/21/03 08:44 AM
I have Telrad repair capiblities both analog and digital
Posted By: dtmf Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/21/03 08:56 AM
Thanks I looked on Paul144 site but didn't see anf Telrad info so I'll send them your way. Thank you Steve
Russ
Posted By: paul144 Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/21/03 01:01 PM
Sorry DTMF,
We don't repair any Telrad, NEC, Tie/Nitsuko, or some of the others...
One small company can only do so much and still do it well...
Posted By: dtmf Re: REPAIR/REFURBISH - 08/21/03 02:07 PM
No problem I understand . Just thought I would check, no matter I got them taken care of and in the end that's what really matters. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help