atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Yoda Forum web page - 08/07/19 08:29 PM
After the recent maintenance on the forum, I was able to connect and see everything for a couple of days. Then late last week, I got nothing on my laptop running Firefox. My android phone only got a bit of html code displayed.

Today I found that the main site loads ok, but the tech talk forum won't display when using Firefox or android. From my laptop, Edge, IE and Chrome work fine with the forum.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.
Jim
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Forum web page - 08/07/19 08:52 PM
Work and looks okay on my Android.

Also laptop Chrome, Firefox*, Edge* and IE11*.

*Flags don't display, but that could be my issue.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Forum web page - 08/07/19 11:19 PM
No flags here either.

-Hal
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 12:04 AM
Hal did the flags always show up before in the banner for you?
Posted By: dexman Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 01:11 AM
The 1/2 staff flags do appear when logged in. They aren't shown for casual users. Been that way for a while. ponder
Posted By: Silversam Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 01:50 AM
I was locked out for a while. Seems OK now.

Sam
Posted By: hbiss Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 03:00 AM
Originally Posted by Professor Shadow
Hal did the flags always show up before in the banner for you?

Yes, but it's not something I payed much attention to so that I could tell you when they went away.

I was trying to find it, but I remember seeing that broken image symbol also in someone's post where they inserted an emoji. Couldn't figure out what the emoji was either

-Hal
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 02:36 PM
Usually it's either an empty box or a box with an X inside.

Posted By: hbiss Re: Forum web page - 08/08/19 05:52 PM
No, there is a new one now, maybe something Firefox has. I took a screenshot but unfortunately trying to insert an image from clipboard doesn't work either here.

Whatever, just suffice it to say that the flag image isn't displayed.

-Hal
Posted By: Yoda Re: Forum web page - 08/15/19 11:56 PM
Things have been working ok. I re-did the shortcut on my phone and pc. Don't know. Also had a windows update in there lately too. It's working, so it's going to be one of those things I won't dwell on. We'll never know.

And - most likely it was a coincidence with the timing of the forum maintenance. Anybody ever have coincidence bite them in this business?

Jim
Posted By: hawk82 Re: Forum web page - 08/19/19 04:40 PM
I had this link as my bookmark and it just tries to download the page. FInally on a whim I decided to go to the main sundance page and click the forum link. And voila here I am.
Posted By: Professor Shadow Re: Forum web page - 08/19/19 04:59 PM
As if by Magic!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help