atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rcg Imagen VoiceMail - 07/21/06 04:16 AM
Hello everyone. we have inherited a Telrad Imagen Vm system ver 6.00D with our Digital 400 ver 6.03. we have followed the procedure listed in these forums for deleteing old mailboxes (i.e. delete messages, delete Dial by name, Delete mailbox) exit the system and then recreate the mailbox for the new users. After about a day the new mailboxes are replaced with the old ones. any suggestions?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 07/21/06 07:23 AM
Are you deleting them with the key board from the VM itself?, they should be gone.
Posted By: rcg Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 07/21/06 08:20 AM
the steps listed above are taked from the VM PC. I have even deleted them and not added the new account and still have the old mailboxes come back after 24 hours. I have even gone to the extreme of turning off the backups and still have the same results.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 07/25/06 05:31 AM
Try running a defrag and Norton Disk Doctor.
Posted By: rcg Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 07/27/06 04:49 AM
completed same results.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 07/27/06 04:08 PM
Try re loading software but do and upgrade. This is just a guess. I never seen this problem.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 08/23/06 02:32 PM
Guess What. I just had this same problem. I deleted the mailbox from the keyboard then put the mailbox back and then got the old greeting.

The problem was that the old mailbox had a internal greeting on the mailbox. That was never deleted when I deleted the mailbox. Just had to delete the internal greeting from the mailbox. all other greetings did deleted after i deleted the mailbox only the internal greeting stayed.

Version 6.00D Must be a Glich.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Imagen VoiceMail - 08/23/06 05:41 PM
Originally posted by tony3866:

Version 6.00D Must be a Glich.
And was fixed in 6.01e
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help