atcomsystems.ca/forum
The system I'm using is a telrad 400. I would like to call from my house on a local phone line and have access to grab a trunk group which will allow me to dial a long distance number using my analog phone.
Posted By: dtmf Re: accessing telrad 400 from an outside line - 11/07/08 08:06 PM
You will have to call the local tech that takes care of the system, due to security reasons that kind of info won't be posted on this form.
eldorado
You working on the old Cafe Britt system?
No, a small call center. I thought we were the only ones in Costa Rica with this system.
I am the admin. This system was installed over 10 years ago by a company out of business. I am not a programmer, but was taught enough to do the basics. We are trying to setup people to work at home. A lot of the work is making long distance calls.
What your trying to do really isn't going to work very well. And you will be using 2 lines at a time to make a call.
The problem is I'm in Costa Rica. Long distance charges are high from a local phone. The PBX is connected to some Cisco IAD's with VOIP cabability back to the states. Lines really aren't an issue. It will take up one analog line for the call dialed in and one channel on the IAD.
What version is the system?
You can try and set-up Disa Line on one of the Analog line in the Telrad system. But I have had trouble making it work in the past. Look in past post to see more nfo an the DISA feature.
Using version 6.10.

Followed instructions in the second to last post of this link:

edit
eldorado
What you are asking is beyond the scope of the forum. You are about to cause your system to be open to toll fraud.

DTMF posted above:
You will have to call the local tech that takes care of the system, due to security reasons that kind of info won't be posted on this form.

--------------------
Russ

Also the reason your post was edited. PM one of the MOD's for off forum support.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help