atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: coltonk Programming for a DKSUB280A - 03/22/05 05:24 PM
Any one know where I can a programming manual. I got thrown this system and need to install and program it.
Posted By: KENB Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 03/23/05 05:11 AM
there is a manual link above on this page
manuals plus is good

[This message has been edited by KENB (edited March 23, 2005).]
Posted By: paul144 Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 03/23/05 06:21 AM
I hate to be negative, but if you have never installed/programmed a Toshiba system, you are getting in way over your head. Toshibas are not easy systems to program.

------------------
Avaya Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair
Posted By: coltonk Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 03/23/05 04:29 PM
Ive never programmed on a toshiba but I have programmed other systems. This system will be just a basic system, no frills... But I will need the programming manual to finish the job..
Posted By: coltonk Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 04/04/05 07:36 PM
I searched the internet and the cheapest I can find for a programming manual is $75.00. Kinda pricey for a one time use.

Anyone be willing to scan a quick reference page for this model and email it to me??

It would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: paul144 Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 04/05/05 06:14 AM
You can join the manuals club by clicking on the link at the top of the page for a lot less than $75. You could also download it from our web site for less than $75 (link below). If you do a lot of system programming, the manuals club (the link at the top of the page) is a great deal.

------------------
Avaya Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair

[This message has been edited by paul144 (edited April 05, 2005).]
Posted By: Albert Theodore Re: Programming for a DKSUB280A - 11/22/08 05:39 PM
I have a Strata DK280 that we just moved and it does not come back up. The lights blink and it goes off after about 5 seconds; then it won't turn on at all when trying to turn it off and on again.

Thanks for any help

Albert
Albert, you should be starting a new topic, but...

You may have a card not seated properly from the move. Pull and reseat all cards, check the power cord by plugging something else into that socket.

Remove the 25 pair cables so no stations are shorting and see if it lives. Pretty basic stuff but it could be that simple.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help