atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Sandyfan Toshiba Strata DK 40i - 04/22/05 02:05 PM
I am not an installer, at least not by trade. We had a phone installer reccommend this system, and set it up for us, and now he is nowhere to be found. For the past several months I have been peicing my way through the manual anytime I needed something as help has not been available, but now I have a problem that is beyond me.
I have dkt-2020 phones, some have a 10 button display and some 20 button. I need to change a few extensions on the 20 button that dont show up on the 10 button. From what I can tell this is done thru program 39. I get stuck though trying to follow the program procedures. I know the logical port number is off by 10 (we start with extension 10, not 1)but I dont know the codes that they ask for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone happens to work in the northern part of ohio (Lorain County), we may have some work for you. We also have an Amanda Voicemail system, and I had to set myself up as an authorized rep from them just to order parts etc, because this guy has skipped town.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be so long-winded.

Mike
Posted By: Voyager Re: Toshiba Strata DK 40i - 04/22/05 02:54 PM
The Code for DSS key is #xxx, where xxx is the port number. Extn. 10 is Port 000, Extn. 11 is Port 001, etc.

Please keep this in mind.....It sounds like you have managed to figure out how to do basic programming functions in the DK40. You are to be commended. However, the Toshiba system is not the easiest system to program. If you still have problems, please feel welcome to e-mail me.

Dan

------------------
fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: Telephonyman Re: Toshiba Strata DK 40i - 04/23/05 12:33 PM
I am in the NE Ohio area and would be glad to help out. Spent 12 years with Toshiba until this year. Send me an email with your contact info and we can talk.
Posted By: Sandyfan Re: Toshiba Strata DK 40i - 04/25/05 06:11 AM
Thanks for all the help Dan - the # is all I was missing. I saw 3 empty boxes in the program manual, and never thought to add the #. Thanks for the help, and the patience. Thanks to you too Telephonyman, I will surely get you my contact info.

Mike
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help