web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#180292 04/22/05 10:05 AM
OP Offline
I am not an installer, at least not by trade. We had a phone installer reccommend this system, and set it up for us, and now he is nowhere to be found. For the past several months I have been peicing my way through the manual anytime I needed something as help has not been available, but now I have a problem that is beyond me.
I have dkt-2020 phones, some have a 10 button display and some 20 button. I need to change a few extensions on the 20 button that dont show up on the 10 button. From what I can tell this is done thru program 39. I get stuck though trying to follow the program procedures. I know the logical port number is off by 10 (we start with extension 10, not 1)but I dont know the codes that they ask for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone happens to work in the northern part of ohio (Lorain County), we may have some work for you. We also have an Amanda Voicemail system, and I had to set myself up as an authorized rep from them just to order parts etc, because this guy has skipped town.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be so long-winded.

Mike

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#180293 04/22/05 10:54 AM
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
Former Moderator-Toshiba, Request an Installer
The Code for DSS key is #xxx, where xxx is the port number. Extn. 10 is Port 000, Extn. 11 is Port 001, etc.

Please keep this in mind.....It sounds like you have managed to figure out how to do basic programming functions in the DK40. You are to be commended. However, the Toshiba system is not the easiest system to program. If you still have problems, please feel welcome to e-mail me.

Dan

------------------
fingerlakestelecom.net

Now available Voicemail Programmer Kit to program your Toshiba Voice Mail across your network.

Toshiba Technical Support at: One Ring Telecom
#180294 04/23/05 08:33 AM
I am in the NE Ohio area and would be glad to help out. Spent 12 years with Toshiba until this year. Send me an email with your contact info and we can talk.

#180295 04/25/05 02:11 AM
OP Offline
Thanks for all the help Dan - the # is all I was missing. I saw 3 empty boxes in the program manual, and never thought to add the #. Thanks for the help, and the patience. Thanks to you too Telephonyman, I will surely get you my contact info.

Mike

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,594 Shoretel
189,480 CTX100 install
187,631 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 6
dans 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 150 guests, and 346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024