atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CaptnE76 Can't program Call Fwd to No Answer or B/N - 05/06/05 07:32 AM
I have a Strata DK424 system that goes into a Repartee voice mail system. In order to transfer to voice mail the phones are usually programmed CF-BN ###-301, Call Forward Busy/No Answer to ext 301 (voice mail. On one phone that I'm having problems with, I can't program either Call Forward to No Answer or Call Forward to Busy/No Answer. I can program Call Fwd All to voice mail. On some of the phones, one in particular, it just rings once then opens up the microphone.

I'm wondering if it's related to the answering or ring setup on this one since when you call it, it only rings once thenopens up the microphone. The phone is a 10 button DKT-2010-SD I believe.
Posted By: JBW Re: Can't program Call Fwd to No Answer or B/N - 05/06/05 10:31 AM
I'm not familiar with that voicemail system but most non inskin systems I have seen have 850 as the voicemail ext number. Have you tried calling ext 850.
JBW
If the Repartee is transferring the call to the phone and the "microphone opens up" it's probably because the Repartee is performing a supervised transfer and is voice calling that station. If that's the case, you have to instruct the Repartee to dial a 1 after the extension.
Now is the "1" a command in the voice mail system to do a blind transfer or are you suggesting that the voice mail force the switch to override the voice first on intercom. On Stratagy we have to place an H after the extension number for a blindtransfer and in a VSR it is set-up in the class of service for that mailbox owner.
The 1 after the extension switches from a voice call to ringing. To release the call in the Repartee, change the Await Answer option for that mailbox to Release. But don't just place a 1 after the extension in the mailbox because that will interfere with the vm id. Instead, change the Transfer Sequence in the Switch Setup screen to &,X1.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help