atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: phoneguywayne Stratagy - 06/09/05 10:32 PM
I installed a stratagy 2 port in a DK 40. Is there something in programming to make the voice mail answer quicker, main greetings and mail boxes I went into telephone system configuration, then edit system intergation patterns. I adjusted the timer from 20 to 10. It didn't seem to help. I was going to use SMDI but there is issues with the software in the Ksu. Thanks for your help. This is a great place to learn lots. Thanks for your in put.
Posted By: djm Re: Stratagy - 06/10/05 05:54 AM
At the bottom of Voice Mail Config. there will be entries for ext. length values. By default they are set at 8. Change them to the actual length of your ext. for the digits that your mailboxes start with. Don't change 9 or 4 to less than 3 or you will mess up your 900 and 411 mailboxes.
Posted By: TeleDude Re: Stratagy - 06/10/05 11:05 AM
DTMF intergration is slower for sure, I personally find that the IVP8 is even slower then the DK. But SMDI would make a huge difference, I have always tweaked the same setting as you all have.... so no new things there, what I can add to the list of tweaks is placing an "H" behind the extension in the extension field, this will place an unsupervised transfer, it is faster.

Good Luck.
Posted By: Voyager Re: Stratagy - 06/10/05 06:31 PM
I have had conversations with Toshiba about this. They said its the nature of the beast. The IVP8 using DTMF is very slow to answer. Use SMDI whenever possible.

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: martin Re: Stratagy - 06/11/05 06:34 AM
i always use unsupervised transfer with stratagy.
m
Posted By: JeffB Re: Stratagy - 06/13/05 03:12 PM
I have a 424 v4.3 and a Stratagy DK and want to set up SDMI . I have read the manual but am missing something and can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Posted By: Voyager Re: Stratagy - 06/13/05 07:11 PM
The first thing to do is run Plug and Play for DK424/SMDI. All user mailboses will be erased and default mb's will be set up for extn 200-231. Any single digit routing will also be gone.

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: phoneguywayne Re: Stratagy - 06/13/05 08:06 PM
The programming on your telephone system is very important.Connect your laptop to the KSU, the SMDI port, open hyperteminal put a RSTU card where your vm is going and call the VM. That will make sure that the correct digits are going to your vm.The first SMDI connection takes some work. Keep your notes.Got a flat spot on my forehead from the first one Good luck
Posted By: JeffB Re: Stratagy - 06/14/05 01:12 PM
Is there any other way than plug and play and loose all the mail boxes?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help